In the two-component cathodic electrophoretic paint SH-2000S cathodic electrophoretic coating, there are five main factors affecting the film quality. The cathodic electrophoretic paint manufacturer introduces:
(1) The quality of purchased paint products is poor or unstable.
The influence of this factor on the film quality is obvious, and the size of the influence depends on the quality of the product.
(2) Material and surface state of precoated parts.
The material and surface state of the precoated parts cannot be guaranteed by the existing surface treatment method or process, that is, the surface treatment method (process) is poor or incomplete. Although the surface treatment method is good, the operation is not in place, resulting in poor treatment quality. This factor has a wide influence on the quality of the coating film. It not only affects the appearance quality of the coating film, but also affects the adhesion, thickness and even its corrosion resistance. Therefore, it is not only an operational factor that cannot be relaxed from beginning to end, but also an important issue that process designers need to study and solve.
(3) The electrophoresis tank solution is unstable, the solubility and dispersion of the coating are poor, and the emulsification effect is poor, resulting in poor electrophoresis characteristics.
The factors affecting the stability and electrophoretic characteristics of the electrophoresis bath solution are: the quality of the coating product (poor); The process parameters of tank liquid are not controlled properly; The circulating mixing system is out of control and operates abnormally; Impurity ion (dirt) interference and destruction. This is a big influence factor. The influence of this factor on the film quality is comprehensive and even fatal. The key and difficult points of film quality control are basically concentrated here.
(4) After electrodeposition, the water washing is not sufficient, the excess paint is not cleaned or the washing impulse is too large, and the deposited wet film is thinned.
This factor mainly affects the appearance quality of the coating film or makes the coating film thinner.
(5) The drying and curing conditions of the wet film are insufficient or out of control, such as: the baking temperature is too high or too low; The baking time is too long or too short.
The influence of this factor on the film quality is comprehensive, not only affecting its appearance quality, but also affecting its internal quality.
(6) Human factors.
The technical quality and professional integrity of personnel vary. Obviously, this is a factor that needs to be mobilized and worthy of development, and the success or failure of the coating line depends on it.