Single-component cathodic electrophoretic paint SH-2000D, as a new type of low pollution, energy saving, resource saving, protection and anti-corrosion coating, has the characteristics of flat coating film, good water resistance and chemical resistance, and is easy to realize the mechanization and automation of the coating industry. It is suitable for the coating of workpieces with complex shapes, edges and corners, and holes. It is widely used in the coating of automobiles, automatic vehicles, electromechanical, home appliances and other hardware.
Its characteristics are as follows:
1. Electrophoretic coating can realize mechanization and automation, which not only reduces labor intensity, but also greatly improves labor productivity, and is applicable to a large number of assembly line operations.
2. The electrophoretic coating has high permeability and is soluble or emulsified in water. The viscosity of the prepared bath solution is very low. It is easy to soak into the baggy structure and crevices of the coating, especially suitable for the surface coating of special-shaped conductive materials.
3. Electrophoresis bath solution has high conductivity, and coating ions can move rapidly under the action of electric field, and form an electrically neutral wet paint film after being neutralized on the surface of the coating. With the thickening resistance of the wet paint film increasing, the deposition amount of coating particles gradually decreases, thus forming a uniform and fine coating film.
4. The utilization rate of coating is high. Due to the low solid content and viscosity of the tank liquid, the coating brought out by the coating is less, especially the application of ultrafiltration technology, the closed cycle of the coating process is implemented, and the coating recovery rate is high.
5. The coating film has strong corrosion resistance. Due to the uniform film formation under the electric field, the electrophoretic coating method can significantly improve the corrosion resistance of the inner cavity, weld and edge of the workpiece.
6. Electrophoretic coating has low solubility, which is beneficial to environmental protection and good production safety.